Saturday, February 03, 2007
Snowy Saturday
We woke up to about an inch of snow - but its so cold out that its sticking on all the trees. With the sun and the blue skies its beautiful out. We've already gone to the tennis club to return the snowplow and had breakfast. Then it was on to the dump and Steven went to get his hair cut before we head out for our weekly hike. We think we'll go up towards Kent for a hike with a view and see if the snow has stayed and we can get a couple of good pictures. Its only about 22 degrees - but that is better than last week. For the Superbowl tomorrow Steven is making his chili and we are going over to Peter and Debbi's house since they have the bigger tv. That is about it from here - if we get some pictures today maybe I'll post them. Oh- and last night we went to the movies - saw Stomp the Yard - I actually thought it was pretty good. Not the typical fraternity movie - actually showed a lot of the reasons I still like to work in greek life like I do. Not that I dance much - but the whole part about the lead character becoming a better person because of joining the fraternity. Sort of cool to have it displayed that way. Steven thought it was good too. Now he wants to learn stepping and dance like they did... don't see that happening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment