When we got to Charlton plaza on the Mass Pike the car had a little problem with overheating. Daddy turned the heat up high and we made it the last hour to Grammy and Grampy's before turning around to go to cousin Lucas' house. You can see pictures on his blog from our night there. The car sat in the garage at Grampy's until Monday morning (Christmas Eve) when his mechanic looked at it and replaced the fan relay. While it was being fixed I played with Daddy under my gym - not a Christmas present but something I've started to enjoy.
Oh- and did you see what Mommy wanted for Christmas? I've been giving it to her too - sleeping from about 9:30 to 3 or 4 and then up at 7 ish. And- my newest thing on Sat night was to roll - I rolled right off my matt at Grammy's and showed off my streching after being cooped up in the car seat all afternoon. We think it was an accident that Ian rolled but try telling him that..
After some hard playing I had to relax with Grampy. Daddy is in the background playing with the computer to find out things about our new computer that he got for Christmas. Its great - it can store all my pictures and videos so you can see what I have been up to.
Oh- and in between I had to take a break to give Mr. Ducky's cousin, Little Ducky, some kisses. OK - I was trying to eat him - but he WAS attached to my wrist!

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas wrap up
Ian enjoyed his first Christmas - it was eventful - after Daddy changed the oil and went to the dump on Saturday morning we took off with a full car. Ian's new trick that morning was sucking his fingers which he has worked on all week long. 
Then they stuck me next to this stuffed Santa - they think I don't understand about the big guy in red but I do and I was telling him exactly what I wanted (naps, tummy time, snacks, more naps...)
While waiting for Auntie Colleen and Uncle Kenny I made sure to guard the presents. Didn't I do a good job?
Oh - and I helped the Big Guy celebrate his birthday but didn't have the heart to tell him that his hat was a little strange...
but then again this family is into strange headgear as you can tell below...

Then Daddy helped put me to bed as my jammies told everyone in the room that it was my first Christmas (as if they didn't know already) -
Christmas Day I was up early and opened my presents - not too many pictures on Mummy's camera of that... then we went to church where the pastor blessed me and I met some of Grammy's friends. I wore my lumberjack outfit since it was cold out and there was a lot of snow on the ground. Then I waited for Uncle Greg and Aunt Kasia to arrive. We ate pretty early since Mummy and Daddy had to get back to CT - plus I wanted to sleep in my own crib...
After Mummy changed me and stuffed me in a stocking... we posed for the family picutre in front of the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow I am exhausted just reading about it !!
Grammy
we are tired here- ian's been napping all day! in between diaper changes and a trip to target...
Love his T-shirt Allison! "All mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night!"
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Post a Comment