Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Health update

So the St. Germains are back in good health - for the most part. Little stinky (as I have taken to calling Ian) was great for Daddy today. He had his visit from the physical therapist from Birth to Three and she said he's doing wonderful. We have to work on getting him to tuck his chin more and not extend his head and neck to much but his head control is much much better than two weeks ago. He was in an awesome mood when Daddy dropped him off to me at work. Then he slept from about 5-5:30 - the ride home and the first fifteen minutes home. Before he woke up and ate for about a half hour straight before conking out about 6:30. He woke up briefly, threw up, and giggled before we read a book and settled him into his crib with Mr. Horsey to smuch and his pacifier to suck. I've got to get him used to going to bed without falling asleep nursing. During the day he is fine if he has something to keep his hands busy - usually a blankey or burb cloth does the trick. It seemed to work because after a few giggles and snuggles with Mr. Horsey he was asleep without any crying by 7 pm. Now the cable is out and instead of folding laundry in front of the TV I'm back on the computer which I was on all day at work.

No comments: