Friday, March 28, 2008
Rolling update
So yesterday I blogged that Ian would probably master rolling from his back to his belly soon. Well little did I realize that would mean a few hours later. After he woke up at 10:15 from his nap the little guy decided to show off. I'd put him on his back on the playmat, leave the room for a second, hear a little grunting, come back in and he was on his belly. This went on for about an hour. I got the video camera and caught him doing it - he wouldn't do it with the camera right on him but if I was across the room he would roll right over. He was so proud of himself - smiling away at me when I asked him what he was doing. So now its non stop rolling - he doesn't stay on his back. At 5:30 this morning there was some fussing coming from his room and when I went he the little guy was on his belly - legs bundled and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go I-man!
Now he's your little rollie-pollie. Give the little man a big ole kiss from his aunt chelle please.
Love
Aunt chelle
Post a Comment