Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tots and tumbles

Ian starts his tots and tumbles class at the YMCA today. Cross your fingers that his naps cooperate and we actually make it there at 10:15. Yesterday he didn't nap all morning and we finally got in the car at 10 and he promptly fell asleep for over an hour doing errands. Right now we are on track for today- up at 5:15 and probably ready for a nap any minute now. Hes currently hitting Mr. Megga from the mega blocks truck Auntie Colleen and Uncle Ken gave him on the raditor in the office yelling DDDDDDD - not Da - just DDDDD- the d sound over and over. Sometimes he stops and gestures with his whole arm and goes GA to something. Not sure what that means yet I think it is just telling us something is there. Poor Mr. Megga - he's really being thrown around this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the Little Guy is enjoying his toy... though I do feel bad for Mr. Mega!