Friday, November 14, 2008

Crazy Baby

Well - not he's not THAT crazy but a day in the life of Ian might make you wonder what is going through his head. He loves books as you can see below. I think he definitely take after me with that one. He also likes to crawl into his box (yes we still have the box from the car seat in the house -it moves from one room to another when I am sick of having this huge thing underfoot). Because of his obsession with the box he's taken to crawling into everything. This morning he crawled into his laundry bag. The bag collapses and he found himself stuck. Sort of like a lobster in a trap. He also likes playing under his crib - I guess its sort of a hiding place. He crawled in there last night for a few minutes before bedtime and we had to play the Where's Ian game for a bit. Mommy and Ian are going to MA this weekend and leaving Daddy behind to putter about the house.




No comments: