Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Baa Baa Baa
I was serenaded today while Ian tried to take a nap with an hour of Ba Ba Black Sheep - or BAAAA BAAAA BAAA in Ian - speak. why does it take an hour to finally take a nap? He could have been half done his nap by then. Turns out he needed to be changed, which I did, and put him back in the crib, upset, and then sleep ensued. This whole routine started at 11 AM and he woke up about 3:15 pm. The day was shot at that point. I got the singing on video but haven't downloaded it yet from the video camera. You could hear him singing in the kitchen loud and clear. I finally figured out too that he could see his sheep from his barn set on the floor from his crib and wouldn't go to bed without it. ah - the things this kid takes to sleep - tonight its three blankets, a stuffed dog and his yellow duckie blankie (seen here when he was a lot younger).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it...Ian-speak...
You of all people should remember that you needed a ribbon edged blanket and I won't mention when you gave it up!!
Post a Comment