Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ian's 22 month update

So we have been seeing a specialist for Ian's slow growth. We went on Monday and he had gained just about a pound in three months and half an inch. Not nearly enough in the doctor's eyes. So we are on a medication to stimulate his appetite. After two doses the past two nights I think I see a difference this morning. Of course I'm having to get creative with how/what we feed him (pancakes get red food coloring and are Elmo pancakes because they make him red) but this morning he ate one medium sized pancake and a whole bowl of cereal and milk. He's working on his PediSure drink and some juice before we head out to tennis. So no turning the car seat yet as he's 19 pounds 8 ounces. Oh well. At least I don't have to buy alot of new clothes since he fits into them forever.

1 comment:

Oh...MG said...

He's our favorite little guy!

Does he like Eggs or Avocado? Aine loves the "moley"