Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Two!

Well - Ian's two. It feels like we have been celebrating all month. The little guy finally received his big present - a red wagon. Here he is enjoying it during a downpour on the back porch. Then we did a little cake with the neighbors. He really likes cake! I can't believe that it was two years ago today that I got to hold him for the first time. I was much better at keeping his journal those days. In fact I wrote in it every day he was in the NICU. The NICU reunion is in September. We can't wait to go back to see everyone.



2 comments:

Ronni said...

Happy Birthday, Ian! Congratulations, Allison. He looks so happy and cute. :)

michelle said...

Allison,

The photo of you and Ian in the wagon is now posted on the danbury times, photo's of the week...very cute...