So Ian and his daddy were very nice to me on Mother's day. They tried to get me a bag (backpack) which I said I wanted so I could be hands free when at the park with Ian. The bag got returned today. but they did hit the nail on the head with my new watch to time my runs. I've been working at doing a 5K which is coming up May 22nd. I did over three miles on Saturday. I need to do a few more of those types of runs in the next two weeks. We are deciding where to send ian for preschool. There is a four morning a week program in town which he got into, but I'm not sure if that would be too much for him. We had registered him for the two morning a week program at our church's school and I am leaning towards that. We need to decide this week since the check is due may 14th for the town program. Yesterday we went hiking with Ian and he went all the way up the short hilly hike we took. It might have been a quarter of a mile or so up the hill. He was very proud of himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment