So the IMan went to the Frog Frollic in Redding again this year with his friend Alexandra. This time he was more into the games and books rather than the princesses and things that she likes. But they both enjoyed the bubbles and the giant slide. Ian met the Cat in the Hat and used four tickets to get a hat just like his. He hasn't taken it off. We are celebrating Mother's Day today since Steven has to work tomorrow. Check out his food blog for the amazing breakfast he created. Then we came home to a nice surpirse - a new jogging stroller! I think Ian was as excited as I am. Now the IMan can ride in style (and not lean to the left like our old one did) while I rack up some miles.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! What jogging stroller did you get? I am sure Ian will love riding in style!
I want to have a bubble built around me too!
Post a Comment