Friday, August 01, 2008

First day working at home

And its already been a doozey. Ian was great and slept until 5:30 but at some point during breakfast he had the largest poop that he's had in a long time. I can deal with that - but insted of escaping up the back of the diaper this one came out the front. I had to stop for a minute - holding Ian straight out in front of me to think about what to do - go upstairs and change the baby first or straight into the tub? I went upstairs and then the I-man had a bath. He's now relaxing in his crib for the two hour after waking nap. Whew... and I'm still in my PJs.

1 comment:

MG said...

Think of it this way...at least you didn't have to change out of your pjs yet as a result. :)

Glad Ian is feeling better. Let's hear it for the tubes!