Tomorrow Ian is 17 months old. He's learning things so fast these days. This weekend he showed off his dancing abilities and knows the If you are Happy song and claps his hands, stomps his feet and yells hooray. But he'll groove to any music while doing other things. Eating has been a challenge with him lately and meal times can be frustrating. I've taken a new tactic today and started ignoring his eating and letting him just take it at his own pace. It must be working a bit because tonight's dinner was much better and we were all smiling by the end of it and there were no tears. Ian LOVES the swimming and is getting better at kicky kicky and splashy splashy. Ian also yells BALL at the top of his lungs when running all over the house. And Ian still has a thing for cleaning - dust is his new word and he will bend down wherever and brush his hand back and forth to mimic my dusting or sweeping. I guess I must be constantly doing it because he loves it and especially goes crazy for the swifter.
No comments:
Post a Comment