My little swimmer
Of course there are no pictures since I take Ian by myself to swimming but trust me you'd love to see his huge grin when swimming. He loved it. Tuckered himself out so much that he fell asleep on the drive home and proceeded to sleep for three hours after I moved him to his crib. The little guy has been asking for a "bath" ever since. He thinks its a big bath. Even this morning he woke up aksing for a bath. We are going to the tennis club today (maybe if they can find me a game) so that Ian will stay with the babysitter there. I need to get him more used to being away from Steven and I for bits of time.
2 comments:
Hey he stayed with me for a few days doesn't that count.
grammy
that counts but he's used to Grammy by now. Anyway - tennis didn't happen today.
Post a Comment