Monday, February 23, 2009

18 month stats

Ian's right on track with all aspects of development, maybe even a little ahead in places, but he's still on the small side - 17 pounds 9 ounces and 30 1/4 inches tall, and no growth in his head circumference. So - like I thought - Dr. Cohen is referring us to a specialist just to be on the safe side and rule out any growth hormone deficiencies. I don't think there is a problem - we just have a little guy. Luckily we don't have to go far - there is a doctor at Danbury Hospital that can see him.

2 comments:

MG said...

No turning around for Ian...sorry buddy. You'l have to ride backwards for a little longer. ;(

We'll have to get you a great big mirror Allison!

Runner Chick Allison said...

I know - seriously the turing around to look at him while driving is NOT safe :)