here is Ian reading his book tonight. He took it down off the shelf and settled himself in his boppy to read. And because I just transferred the video and found the one of the BaBa nap I had to share it.
After rewatching it the other funny thing is the christmas sweater he was wearing in the middle of Feb. I think this was the dya we went to Costco and got some stares.
I think he was trying to sing that 'Nsync song, Baa Baa Baaa.
I maintain that anything with a reindeer, snowman, or snowflakes is just "winter" clothing, but you can't make that case if the kid's got Santa on there!
4 comments:
Aine says "Hi EEEEE-yan. Babas!"
That is a direct quote.
After rewatching it the other funny thing is the christmas sweater he was wearing in the middle of Feb. I think this was the dya we went to Costco and got some stares.
What a smart boy!! He certainly knows Elmo and sheep. He would love Ireland.
Grammy
I think he was trying to sing that 'Nsync song, Baa Baa Baaa.
I maintain that anything with a reindeer, snowman, or snowflakes is just "winter" clothing, but you can't make that case if the kid's got Santa on there!
Post a Comment