Ian took it easy today after picking up sticks in the yard for an hour - figured I'd get him outside before the snow starts. Nothing here yet so I think its all talk. He is getting very expressive. I think he learns at least 5-6 words a day now. Yesterday brick, fireplace, plant, table and raditor were on the list as he toured Peter around the dining room. today he picked up pipe when watching Daddy help Peter fix his boiler. He found a clock when we were out yesterday doing errands and promptly yelled clock and was very proud of himself. Ian can now do his shape and animal puzzles no problem - he knows exactly where the pieces go and will hand them to me when I ask for them. Guess we need to give him some more challenging puzzles. Tonight is pizza night in the Stermain house. Ian's in bed already so none for him. He did have some whole wheat pasta with the homemade sauce I did. It was a hit. That and bacon are his two new foods this weekend. Guess who fed him the bacon... glad we don't have a kid who need to loose weight but the other way around...

No comments:
Post a Comment