Monday, May 24, 2010

Ian's big week.


Last week Ian was able to meet his new cousin, Nathan. He had a great time meeting him. But, we think he enjoyed sleeping in a big boy bed even more! Here is the before pic and then the immediately after. It didn't take him long to realize he liked it. Then after a great nap Friday afternoon he treated me (and the whole neighborhood) to his vocal stylings. Finally, on Sunday, we had the Memorial Day parade which lines up on our street. Needless to say he was excited.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Nathan requests more musical numbers!

Runner Chick Allison said...

Oh we've got more - many many more - they are just all about Two little blackbirds. We have to expand our playlist.

Colleen said...

I need to expand my own playlist... I have been singing songs to Nathan, who seems to be the only person in the world who doesn't mind my terrible voice... so far Nathan seems to like the Ian special - Old MacDonald.

Colleen said...

by the way... www.kenandcolleen.com has been revived. we'll see how long this lasts!

Runner Chick Allison said...

guess I need to go back and add it to the blog roll. I had it there for the longest time until I figured you weren't reviving it. Maybe now that you have a particular cousin of ours will start to post again...