Ian had his Grandma and Granddad come up from Florida for Thanksgiving this year. Luckily it was pretty nice weather - if a bit cooler than they are used to. The I-Man entertained all - breaking out the cow costume for one last spin - I really don't think he'll fit in it in a couple weeks if he really fits in it now. The cranberry compote I made was a hit. I have so much left over it might make a recap for Christmas. Steven did the cooking - and I did the clean up. Ian also watched the Macy's parade for the first time. He also got a hold of the camera to take some pictures - so the uneven, strange artsy angled pictures you can thank him for. Finally - on Friday night Ian welcomed Santa to Bethl CT. He arrived on a fire truck and wow the crowd to meet him was huge. Now the Elf on the Shelf (Elfy around here) is watching over Ian. I'm not sure Ian really believes that he flys back to Santa each night to report on him but we are trying...
No comments:
Post a Comment