So - after two days of driving - we are back after spending Thanksgiving in NC with Steven's family. I will recap more tomorrow - but at least we finally made it back! After about six days of driving, a new muffler, and Steven's swim in the river while fishing, we have plenty of stories and probably have put on a few pounds since I last posted. Here are a couple pictures from our week...
Michael and Carri's Mountain House The Boys checking the bird
Steven and his turkey
There's Steven fishing on Friday
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just finished up my brittle you made. Thank goodness Kate ate most of it or i'd put on at least another pound.
2 comments:
I just finished up my brittle you made. Thank goodness Kate ate most of it or i'd put on at least another pound.
Michelle
too funny! Glad you liked it - toffee is a lynch family tradition :)
Post a Comment