So I would have had the most exciting part captured on the camera this weekend - but the battery was dead when I went to turn it on. We borrowed Jacob's camera (the neighbor's son) but I haven't gotten the video from him yet. Steven and Peter decided to take down the sort of little tree in the backyard that was growing next to the fence and over into Peter's driveway and on top of his new garage. It seemed like a little tree, until they pulled it down and now its laying in the yard. Then it got dark on Sat night and Steven couldn't begin to cut it up, and on Sunday it was sort of drizzly and then really started raining so its still sitting there. It will most likely sit there for weeks because this weekend we are going to MA for a wedding and pre-Thanksgiving with my family, back on Sunday and then leave again on Tuesday for North Carolina for Thanksgiving and not back until late on Saturday. It gets dark so early this time of year that by 4:30 when Steven gets home there isn't much light to work.
Not much else happening - just need to catch up on stuff around the house becuase after next week I'm only home about three days total - between Thanksgiving and then a work conference. The month of December will be nice and quiet! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment