Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday time

I feel a little more in the holiday spirit this week. Its tough to get going and get into it after being away. We are going to get the tree this weekend. Once that gets put up it will seem more like Christmas. I've got a little shopping done - but still have some to do. Steven seems like he has done quite a bit of shopping. The other funny thing about the holidays is that the radio stations begin playing carols right after Thanksgiving. That is a little bit much - but I know that when I feel like getting in the holiday spirit I can turn on this one station and listen for a bit. Tomorrow I have to gift wrap at the mall for the Volunteer Center from 11 - 5. Not quite sure exactly what my duties are, where I need to report, or who else is going to help, but I'll get there anyway and see what happens.

No comments: