Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Pilates and tennis
I'm back into my routine. Went to my last pilates class last night. There were only three of us so it was like a private lesson with the instructor. There were a few new moves that I learned as well that I have to practice until the classes start up again in Feb. I haven't signed up for it yet, but the instructor said I could probably take the intermediate level class. Then this morning I played tennis. I haven't played in a while - well last week I played but that was doubles and I didn't run as much. The woman I played this morning runs me all over the court. So things are back to normal around here after those few crazy weeks in November. I don't have to travel anywhere until Jan. And then in Feb I have two trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment