And I didn't want to come back to work! It was a nice weekend - we had the club party on Saturday which went really well. We BBQd on Friday and Sunday with Debbi and Peter - sausages and a mix of stuff on Friday night and beef kabobs and burgers and a few different sides on Sunday - followed both nights by some serious croquet playing. I outright won one game - it was nice let me tell you! Steven one another and I think Peter won the rest. But we are all improving. Some of Liana's friends from her soccer team went out and bought a croquet set because they liked playing it at her house. Pretty soon there could be a Bethel league! I'm leaving in a bit because Steven's brother is here this evening - he had business in White Plains and is coming for the night. StinkyMain (Steven's new nickname) is going to do some chicken on the grill with this new rub he invented.
Tomorrow - three year anniversary - present time! I couldn't get it out of him what he got - and he'll never guess what he's getting from me - Colleen is the only one I told when we emailed this morning. Lucky her!
No comments:
Post a Comment