Thursday, May 31, 2007

Surprises

So yeseterday I had sort of put two and two together about Steven's anniversary present to me after I couldn't get into the bank account on line and when I deposited my paycheck and we had too much extra money in the account- exactly enough to buy the car we had been looking at last week. I had hidden his present in our neighbors garage so when I got home and Steven's truck wasn't here, he had gone around the corner to get his hair cut, I went over to get his present - a smoker that he's been asking for... Well there in the garage was this...
Nice huh? So now we have three cars! We are selling the Altima - so sad! But with 169,000 miles its time has come. Steven did this all on his own, got the loan from the bank, did the paperwork with insurance etc. Pretty nice. He had no clue about my present - he had also been talking about getting an outdoor fireplace and thought that I went to get that on Monday. But at least I got a little more creative. Anyway - when he got back from his haircut I had to tell him that I had already seen his little surprise because I had gone to get his - then we walked over to the neighbors garage and got both presents. Went to a nice dinner at a place we had never gone before, came home and watched a movie. Exciting! But I was exhausted. Played tennis yesterday morning and have pilates today and tennis again tomorrow morning. Busy busy.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Awesome gift! Nice job Steven! Brian got an outdoor fireplace last year for our anniversary. We love it!