Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back - but not for long

I got back about 11 PM on Sunday night from my week at Convention. It was a long week - but good - not that stressful but I was going from morning to night every day. The biggest change was that my ankles started swelling - that looks lovely in dressy sandals! Sunday afternoon I got to meet up with Brian and Tina - I am so glad that worked out - and see the girls! Addison was so cute and Payton had grown so much since I had last seen them. And I got practice baby-holding which is very important! I left the diaper changing to Tina :) I slept until 10 AM yesterday and then tried to catch up with things around the house but didn't get quite as caught up as I wanted. Today I'm at work for a bit before we go meet up with friends in Ridgefield for a concert in the park tonight. I'm glad its the Fourth tomorrow - but I don't think I'll be doing anything exciting since Steven has to work. Then its up at like 4 AM on Thursday to travel to Florida. Its a pretty full week... and I don't return home until next Wednesday night... I feel like I'm gone the whole month!

On the baby front - I think I felt it moving Sunday night when I got into bed. Steven says that the baby heard his voice so that is why it started moving around in there. Which might very well be true! It happens usually when I am laying on my side - I haven't felt it sitting or while moving around yet. Next appointment is July 17th...

No comments: