Friday, July 27, 2007

Nasty Muggy Weather

I hate it when you get out of the shower in the morning and then immediately start to sweat. What point was the shower? Its one of those days here. Luckily we don't get them often and if I can make it through the next week relief might be in sight. I like fall so much better than summer! Tonight is the cocktail party at Steven's boss' house that kicks off the tennis tournament that supports the non-profit Grassroots Tennis program in Danbury. Its a women's doubles tournament and I am playing in it tomorrow. I hope I can find something presentable to wear - and cool. I've been exercising in really big, old t-shirts, and shorts - but this crowd might expect something a little more presentable! Hopefully my biggest tennis skirt still fits. Its supposed to be muggy tomorrow too. Tons to do here at work too - don't get me started on all of it! Steven's been busy too - working six days a week with only one day off. I think in a couple weeks we might have a two day weekend - how novel! And of course we have to start on the babies' room. We have a chair and ottoman, daybed and trundle bed in there that need to be moved out and I am still not sure what to do with the dresser. It might just stay. Its huge though. I have to clean out that closet with all my clothes this weekend. Then I'll have room for the baby stuff we have to fill it with. Right now I'm a little stressed - but I keep telling myself all we really need to take this kid home is a car seat! But we don't even have that yet...

No comments: