Monday, July 09, 2007
This blog should be called my life on the road. I am at a conference in Orlando that is at Disney World. Steven and I flew down on Thursday morning and then drove up to spend a couple days with his parents at their house just north of here. Boy is it hot! Don't know how people can stand it all the time. Saturday we drove back to Orlando, checked in to the hotel - its nice but in the midst of a renovation - and then explored around the hotel a bit - there are a few pools but they are too crowded with kids. Then Saturday night Steven took me to Downtown Disney for dinner and to see Circ de Sole (forgive the spelling if its wrong!) We have some pictures from around Downtown disney and will post once I return. He left yesterday afternoon and my conference started yesterday. Today was the golf and tennis tournaments - I played tennis and felt good - actually came in third in points and played in the finals - but unfornately my partner and i lost - but the girl on the other team plays first singles for her high school tennis team - so that makes me feel better about it. i played a lot better than some of those men out there and I am six months pregnant! Home on Wednesday - and I hear its hot there. Going to NH this weekend though - can't wait for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment