I liked it when Auntie Colleen blew bubbles at me on the porch.
Yes- I am cool like Daddy - and my eyes are VERY blue as everyone says.
I found something new that I like - rice puffs. Except they stick to me when I am sticky.
I was a good boy at the shower - Uncle Kenny and Auntie Colleen posed with my buddy the Big Guy (otherwise known as Grampy).
Aunt Lorraine couldn't wait to get her hands on me- I was telling her a big story.
Here is my first experience with a balloon - Auntie Colleenie let me have hers.
And who would want them back after I slobered all over them?

Yes- I am cool like Daddy - and my eyes are VERY blue as everyone says.
I found something new that I like - rice puffs. Except they stick to me when I am sticky.
I was a good boy at the shower - Uncle Kenny and Auntie Colleen posed with my buddy the Big Guy (otherwise known as Grampy).
Aunt Lorraine couldn't wait to get her hands on me- I was telling her a big story.
Here is my first experience with a balloon - Auntie Colleenie let me have hers.
And who would want them back after I slobered all over them?
1 comment:
Mylar baloons are the best. Aine loves them too!
Post a Comment