Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Steven's traping skills need work

Last night he didn't set the trap but it was still out in Debbi and Peter's lawn. This morning Debbi knocked on my door - they trapped something again - not the raccoon but a skunk! Now we are really going to have to have animal control come out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the critter situation?

Runner Chick Allison said...

Skunk is gone - but animal control said that they won't come for the raccoons since the mother will probably take her babies and leave in the next month or so. So - they are still there.

Brian said...

Our house in Dracut has Squirrels that would climb all over and tear at the window screens. They had to go. My first trapping attempt was right around when Payton was due. I ran back to the house the morning before she was born and got some things and checked the trap. I had caught a Opossum! I told Tina while she was in labor. I think her response was something like "that's nice".