Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coloring fool

Ian likes his crayons these days and asks for them repeatedly from the closet all day long. He colors in his book on his toy chest - I think we need a little table and chair for him next to mommy's desk so he can do his "work" while I do mine.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he stay in the lines like his Mom or is he a free spirit about art like his Auntie Colleen??
Grammy

Runner Chick Allison said...

More like Auntie Colleen and scribbles all over even though mommy shows him how to color in the lines.

Colleen said...

Hey, it is not my fault I flunked art in the 1st grade! Maybe if my parents and older siblings took the time to teach me to color...

MG said...

if only Aine didn't EAT the crayons...they could be coloring buddies!

Unknown said...

is he a righty or a lefty?

Colleen said...

Ambidextrous maybe? :)

Anonymous said...

He's so smart !!!

Runner Chick Allison said...

We think he might be a lefty but right now uses both hands for things even though he reaches more with his left.

Anonymous said...

alright! another lefty finally. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a lefty.. Love
aunt chelle (lefty)