Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Gray week
Its supposed to get very rainy here this week - but since Monday its been gray and cool. Very un - May like. Things have been really good for me at work. I was asked to be a fellow at Interfraternity Institute (which - for those non-higher ed folks - is a conference for new greek affairs professionals). They ask people who have been in the field for many years (which I chuckle at about me) to come back to lead the institute as fellows. When the guy who called me asked I seriously thought he was calling to talk to my boss. So it was nice to be asked to do that - and I've only really been out of grad school for 6 years but I guess that makes me an almost expert in Greek life! hahaha! Then the first issue of the sorority magazine came out that I edited and a few people have commented about the article I wrote. So that is good too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grad school was 6 years ago!?!...holy crap!! Where did the time go!?!
I know! I remember Sunderland fondly... what was that bar called down the street?
The 7-O's!
Post a Comment