Thursday, May 04, 2006

The windows have arrived!

If you remember, we ordered new windows for most of the house from Home Depot. They finally came in! We went last night to pick them up and they almost didn't fit in the truck. But Steven got them in. I can't wait to put them in. We now have to decide if we want to paint or stain the inside wood which then determines what we need to do to all the wood trim in the house. Then we have to make a final decision on what colors we are painting outside so we can paint the outside of the windows as we put them in. All these decisions to make! I think we have the outside decided - going with a dark blue exterior, with antique white trim, and red doors. The inside is a different story. I painted the trim white in our office room and I like it, but Steven said we could replace the window trim on other windows and just stain it or leave it natural if I want. Too many choices!!

No comments: