Monday morning update
So I don't get on the computer much at home anymore since I'm on practically all day at work. Hence no updates on the weekends. Steven worked both days this weekend so I did a lot of yard work. Basically I cleaned up around the garage and mulched. I'll have to take a few pictures. There are still a few more things I want to do before we do anything major. The back of the yard still looks yucky where the hottub was and we have to take out the vegtable garden and move the woodpile. But I need Steven's help for that. The bubble comes down over the courts this week so he's working a lot.
1 comment:
I am so jealous that you were able to work in your yard this weekend. We have had nothing but rain since Friday! This coming weekend looks better, thank goodness! We need to get out there. Our yard is totally barren, except for grass!
Post a Comment