Thursday, September 07, 2006

AGONY!

OK- I am sitting here is agony today - yesterday I must have somehow pulled my back moving stuff around the office. I also haven't been playing much tennis or stretching out well lately so that had something to do with it. But my lower back is throbing. Last night I laid on the couch and had a heat pack on my back all night. Didn't help. I did take an Advil last night and this morning. But I'm sitting here at my desk practically unable to move. And on Monday I'm supposed to start my pilates class. I hope I can move by then. Steven worked really late last night. They put the bubble up this week and yesterday they were hanging lights, cleaning the bubble and doing stuff to get the courts ready. He said it wasn't that bad this year - well except for the fact that he got bleach all over himself which ruined nice shorts and a good shirt.... poor guy- he had to come home mid afternoon and take a shower and change clothes. I got home from work and found his ruined clothes in the garbage - they were originally red and green - but now with a streak of white. Must have been a lot of bleach!

No comments: