Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Fall seems to be here
This morning it was only 45 degrees outside at 7:30 - yikes! Cold! But its warmed up to a nice 65 degrees. I guess fall is definitely here. So last night was my first pilates class. It was good - went by really quickly. Even with my back the way its been for the last week I was able to do most everything and was really surprised that I actually felt better after the class. There are about 10 of us in it. I have to practice during the week to get better at it but I think that would be easy to do. Today is my dentist appoitment and I have the DZ meeting at my house tonight. Busy busy. Steven went fishing again with his friend Paul yesterday - they went in search of a stream that Steven hasn't been able to find on any maps but knew existed. Guess they found it but didn't catch anything although it was full of trout. Usually my husband is a much better fisherman that that. Tonight is his first Trout Unlimited meeting - sort of like my dad's Knights of Columbus meetings but without saying the rosary. Guess they just talk about fish... fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment