Thursday, January 18, 2007

Leaving for Ohio today

I am going to Oxford Ohio for a leadership conference with Beta Theta Pi Fraternity today. I have done a lot of volunteer stuff with them and I enjoy what they do. They are really ahead of the curve with leadership development and when I look at the list of people they have facilitating I am impressed that they consider me up in their league! Steven will be a bachelor this weekend but I am sure he will end up going out for Indian food at some point with the neighbors! Next week is a busy week around here as well - I get back Sunday night and we have our staff member who is starting the new AEPhi group at UConn coming Monday to Wednesday before she heads up there to begin work. Not sure when I will have the time to put anything together for her - but I guess that is what Monday morning is for!

No comments: