Monday, January 15, 2007
Weekend Update
So all it seemed to do here this weekend was rain! It is still gross out today- foggy and misty and cold. Friday we went to the mall to use our gift cards from Christmas. Steven says I made out like a bandit. He didn't find anything he really wanted at the music store, so he traded in his gift card for an iTunes card that I can use. Then we went to use my Bed Bath and Beyond card that his parents gave me and they were having unbelievable sales. There were buy two get two free deals, 3 for $5 deals, and all for $1 deals. I eneded up with a huge bagful of creams, lotions, shampoos, bath sprays and sponges. And the funniest thing was that the woman ringing me up kept saying well if you go back to that table you can get another thing for free. That must have happened three times. Steven was very patient with me. Then we went to EMS and I got a winter hat for $5. Our new plans are to start hiking in the winter and so on Saturday we went and bought hiking boots and are getting wet weather clothes to wear over our clothes so we can go out in the rain and snow. We are preparing for our future trip to Yellowstone - hopefully that will be in the next year. Then yesterday Steven got called into work because the girl that works called and said she wouldn't be there. I had a hair appointment and then went food shopping. With him at work I was very productive and prepared a couple meals to freeze for the week. I leave for Ohio on Thursday and need to keep Stgermain in the style he's accustomed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment