Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Work work work

This week is going by fast - I have tons to do for work. We have one of our staff members in town today and tomorrow before she goes up to UConn to start the new AEPhi group there. I've been working with her on plans for the whole semester - there was a lot to do! Tomorrow we get her packed up to leave and I have some time to do my other work. Finally! I'm exausted after traveling this weekend. Oh well - guess that is what I get for volunteering to go do that president's academy! But it was fun - just the sort of stuff I like to do. Steven is working with his hand tools and making a frame for a picture we got over the summer on our vacation for the office room. It is turning out great and he is having fun really doing the woodworking thing from scratch.

No comments: