Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Non- mouse free zone

So I think 14 Elgin Ave is no longer a mouse free zone - this morning after tennis I went home for a shower and when I was leaving again there was this little brown blob by my car. It turned out to be a mouse. I get such a yicky feeling even thinking about mice that to have to step around it to get to the car was so gross. It was sort of smushed and bloody - so maybe a cat brought it to the driveway and I ran over it not seeing it. But - now that I've seen a mouse around there is no guarentee that their aren't others. Steven has orders to remove it from the driveway before I get home.

1 comment:

Runner Chick Allison said...

update on the mouse situation - I got home first so Steven wasn't able to get rid of it - yuck!