Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy weekend

So Thursday night I drove to Hartford to do interviews for work on Thursday and Friday. When we finished on Friday I drove to Methuen and got there about 5 or so. We went up to Manchester to see Colleen's new apartment and then out for dinner - of course we went to the most popular restraunt in Manchester NH and waited about a hour and twenty minutes to be seated. Not anyone's fault - just a busy Friday night. Saturday I was up at 6:30 and out of the house by 7:30 to go to Delta Zeta's Region Weekend where I had to do the keynote speech first thing in the morning. It went really well. Then, done at five, I headed back to CT and got in about 7:30. The MS WALK was Sunday morning and after walking five miles (Steven raised over $1000 while I only raised $270.... and I'm the pregnant one not him!) we went for BBQ for lunch before heading home to repot our seedlings that we are growing. we only did the tomato plants and the herbs. Busy weekend - no wonder why I fell asleep at 8 PM!

No comments: