Ian is doing great! Yesterday he looked like a big boy before heading off to daycare. He likes to dress like his Daddy in collared shirts. We noticed he got a bit of a cough yesterday and this morning its gotten steadier. I called the doctor;s and it could be the earache hasn't completely gone away so we are going in at noon time for a check on it. Of course Mr. Stinky decided to fall asleep at 11 after fussing on and off all morning. Thanks Ian. Big things that Ian's doing now that he's eight months - three meals a day of big boy food. He didn't like the pureed chicken we tried last night - absolutely HATED it. He even ate the peas willingly and he doesn't like those much either. Ian likes being outside. I think he likes the wind on his face. He also likes his plastic rings - any rings and he loves them. Clanging them together, eating them, throwing them. He's happy when he has his rings. That is about it right now - I hear him coughing and need to go check...
1 comment:
I love the polo shirts... he's getting so big!
And really... who would WANT to eat pureed chicken? Give the kid a hamburger! :)
Post a Comment