Monday, April 21, 2008
Weekend
Ian and Mommy went to Massachusetts for the weekend - well Saturday to Sunday - by our selves. Daddy went fishing and had to work Sunday night and we were going to do stuff for Colleen's wedding. All would have been fine if I had remembered the milk - but just past Waterbury I realized that in the haste to leave Ian's milk was sitting in the fridge. Not a big deal but that meant he had to stay with me out and about all day because I was his meal ticket as Grampy said. So instead of playing with the Big Guy he went dress shopping with the girls. He was a big flirt though and was smiling at everyone. He didn't melt down even though he was TIRED. He saved that for the ride home on Sunday - the last half an hour he screamed to get out of the car seat. We got home by 3:45 and he played with Daddy. He was asleep by 5:15, woke up from throwing up, had to have his crib changed, and then was asleep by 7 pm. He is still tired this morning but it was more of our normal routine. No pictures as we forgot the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Allison, you might be just the person that this service is designed for: www.rememberthemilk.com.
hahaha! Well - if only I could run to the store for Ian's milk... oh well... he didn't realize it.
Post a Comment