Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ian's fussy weekend

So Mummy took Ian to the doctor on Friday after he woke up coughing like a seal. Turned out that he had an ear infection on top of his cold. It's not RSV but we are using the nebulizer again and he has some medicine for his ear. We thought that by today he'd be better. Nope. All morning he has cried and wanted to be held. Its only 10:30 and Daddy and I feel exhausted. I'm sick too and you know that I must feel yucky because yesterday afternoon I took a nap - I never take naps. Today I'm better but still ache all over and have a stuffed up nose. Ian's been so fussy that Daddy and I got him a treat at the market yesterday. Here he is trying his first cracker - he got more of it all over him but he works his hands really well and swung it around and looked at it for a while. He's also rolling over in his crib and last night we found him asleep on his tummy. We would have left him but he has been so stuffed up that we flipped him over just to be careful.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry the little guy doesn't feel well but he seems to be enjoying that cookie.
Grammy and Grandpy

Anonymous said...

He looks like his Uncle Ken does after he eats cookies!

Runner Chick Allison said...

Maybe Ian will share his cookies with Uncle Kenny this weekend if he's nice.

MG said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well and that Ian is a sick little guy!

At least it doesn't seem to have affected his appetite! ;)