Friday, April 18, 2008
Great Day
Thursday was Mommy's day home with me and it was great! I did wake up at 4:45 and didn't want to go back to sleep - but then I took a nap from 6:30-7:30. Go figure. I was ready for another nap at 9:50 - after my bloody nose though. from all the sniffling and blowing it got bloody - nothing to worry about as Mommy called the doctor for advice. After a two and a half hour nap - I was good to go for lunch then PT. Carole the lady that comes to the house said I am doing amazing. We went from there to meet my baby friends and their moms for a walk in the park. I got a little hot because Mommy overdressed me. I conked out on the car ride home but then perked up to practice my latest move - sitting. Which is getting better and better! You may notice the big scrape over my nose - I've taken to rubbing my head when I am tired and when my fingernails are even the slightest long I draw blood. Mommy now cuts them when I am awake because its too hard to do them asleep. She's lucky to get one or two before I am squirming to get away. In bed by 7 without much fussing at all - what a great day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow what an exhausting day!! Glad to see the hat fits him.
Grammy
Post a Comment