Ian went back to daycare today for the first time in a week and a half since last Monday when he was there all of an hour and then came home sick. The ear infection drama has gotten better. At least he's eating now. As you can see from his picture gone are the chubby cheeks - and I doubt he gained any weight from 9 to 10 months. He's in a great mood though and yesterday ate a lot for Daddy. So far today at daycare he's eaten more too (espcially since the stinker was up at 4 AM today and nursed twice and had cereal). If we could only solve the early morning wake ups then life would be perfect. For some reason Ian likes to wake up between 4 and 5 now for the day. I could deal with the 2 or 3 AM wake up to eat and then go right back to sleep - this is killing me this week on top of lack of sleep from being away for a work conference last weekend. Other updates - Ian was small before, but now is small but tall. Nine month pants are fine through the legs but droop off his little butt. He's not crawling but pushes up on his arms and toes and holds that pose (I'd liken it to downward dog from yoga) for minutes at a time. This morning I had to corral him for the first time while I was taking a shower in the pack in play because I couldn't be sure he'd stay in one spot and we have open eletrical and walls all over downstairs.
1 comment:
Sounds like Ian needs some suspenders!
Post a Comment