Ian spent a laid back weekend with Mommy and Daddy. The goal was to drive as little as possible in a silent protest of the gas prices. Not sure how that will help anything since I am driving to MA next weekend... Anyway he's getting more mobile and cuter by the minute as you can see below. Saturday he showed off his moves on the mat and today he hung around outside. Oh - and then came in and took all is toys out of the basket. This is what I am left with. He did a good job of wrestling Daddy to the couch though
Sitting pretty... I'm very good at it now.
Trying to get away... the grass is always greener off the blanket...
3 comments:
I love the picture in the yard sitting up by himself.
Grammy
I like that picture too... he looks very pensive... thinking some serious thoughts about what toy to drool on next I'm sure :)
That is my new favorite picture. It was tough to get - as you can see he likes to be on the move.
Post a Comment