Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leaps and bounds

That is the best way to describe me these days. I'm doing everything by leaps and bounds. Lately I've been sort of squatting by my toy baskets to get into them and get what I want. I'm no longer content to just sit and reach in - oh no - I have to get in with them.

The other new development is my waving ability. Mummy and Daddy haven't caught it on camera yet but I clearly waved bye bye to Daddy when he left for work yesterday.


I can get up on my hands and knees in a crawling position but much prefer to do the army crawl to whatever is in my path. I am very fast and can get to whatever I want in seconds. I crawl after Mummy or Daddy and bite their feet.


Naps have gotten better. I enjoy waking up with the birds still (5 or 5:30 AM) and taking an early morning nap from about 7:00, 7:30 until almost nine. That is where I am now while Daddy went to work today and Mummy is getting the dining room packed up so work on the wall can start this week. Mummy is getting a new office and I will take it over as a playroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ian !! Glad you picked up speed in CT rather than in MA.
Grammy and Grampy