Thursday, September 14, 2006

Weekend plans

So I have to work this weekend. Going up to Plattsburgh NY, across the lake from Burlington VT for an Alcohol Summit at SUNY Plattsburgh. I said yes months ago to doing it - which is fine - but I am not looking forward to the five to six hour drive. But by the time I was to fly there it would take that long. Plus it will be nice to have my own car to leave when I want to. I should be home by dinner time on Sunday. Guess this means that Steven is a bachelor this weekend. He's probably going fishing if the weather is nice.

3 comments:

Brian said...

"Alcohol Summit"...whoo hoo...sounds like a par-tay!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha--- I was gonna ask if "Alcohol Summit" involved keg stands and jello shots, but someone beat me to it! :)

Anonymous said...

If it is in Plattsburgh, NY then it involves country music, denim, Chevrolet apparel, mullets and bud light.
Have fun.

your brother