Saturday, October 28, 2006
Gale force winds
That is what is happening outside at the moment. Its pretty rainy and the wind is really strong. Sounds like what life has been around here for the past week. Finally some time off - but really is it time off when I have a pile of house work to do? This is Steven's last Saturday morning to work - his schedule changes and he works a normal week like the rest of us (wait - I have far from a normal week!) and will be Mon to Fri. Today I have to bake a cake for our neighbor whose husband has organized a surprise 50th birthday party. That means I have to go out of the house for supplies. Not an exciting prospect. Plus yesterday the check engine light went on in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You hang out with 50 year olds that are not relatives?
yes - our neighbors -
Post a Comment